ProForm Pro 9000
- Condition - Open Box -
- Seller Condition Notes - Former ICON showroom model in excellent condition. Open box machines may have minor bumps and bruises that do not void the warranty or affect the performance of the machine. For more information on what to expect from open box machines please View Condition Definition
- Model Year - 2021
- Local Delivery ETA - 3 to 5 Business Days
- Warranty - 3 yr in store exchange & parts warranty
- WARRANTY TERMS - VERY IMPORTANT- PLEASE NOTE this is not an in-home service warranty! Warranty exchanges and repairs can be done for free at any time within 3 years but YOU (the customer) assume responsibility for shipping and any transport cost, back to the merchant for free service. If YOU (the customer) can not bring the machine back for a warranty exchange or a repair, an in home service call can be requested. N.L.C.E. will cover any cost associated with parts however labor cost is not covered in this scenario. Please make sure you understand this warranty! For more on the warranty please CLICK HERE
- 1 Year free ifit included.
- Weight Capacity - 300lbs
- 22” Smart HD Touchscreen Display
- 3.6 CHP2 Mach Z™
- 20” x 60” Tread Belt
- 0 – 12 MPH Digital QuickSpeed® Control
- -3 – 15% Digital Quick Incline™ Control
- ProShox™ Cushioning
- 2.5” Precision-Balanced Rollers
- EasyLift™ Assist
- CoolAire™ Workout Fan
- Integrated Accessory Tray
- Audio Auxiliary Port
- Integrated, Adjustable Tablet Holder with DeVice Grip™ Design
- 300 Lb. Weight Capacity
- Footprint - 35.3” Wide x 77.3” Deep x 59.6” Tall
- Lowest prices online GUARANTEED! Find a lower price online and we’ll beat it!
- Save on shipping with FREE will-call pickup (Los Angeles Showroom)
New Life Cardio Equipment
2438 East 55th St
Los Angeles Ca 90058
Take your training to the next level with an iFit Family membership on the Pro 9000 treadmill. Engage in a whole new workout experience as streamed live and on-demand personal trainers lead you in studio classes and take you all around the world, automatically controlling your treadmill’s speed, incline, and decline to give you a unique, hands-free workout.
Get off your treadmill and follow iFit trainers as they guide you through body-toning workouts, working muscles you forgot you had. Dumbbells sold separately.
Cardio doesn’t only mean running.
Work your muscles—heart included. Your iFit trainers will lead you through a variety of heart-pumping cardio workouts, both on and off your machine.
We know your landing space should help you work out longer and more comfortably. The roomy, 20-by-60 inch deck is built with ReBound Pro™ cushioning, which is designed to give your legs a landing surface with more give so you can exercise with more comfort.
Whether you're looking for a quick jog or a high-intensity long distance run, the built-in CoolAire™ workout fan is there to keep you on track. Adjust your level of breeze with a single push of a button and you’ll be feeling the wind through your hair--so to speak.
Whether you’re following your trainer through limit-pushing studio workout classes or throughout the most beautiful locations in the world, the Pro 9000 lets your trainer automatically control your speed and incline, from a -3% grade up to 12%, to realistically match the terrain of the workout.
We know it can be difficult to create space for a home gym, so we designed the Pro 9000 with SpaceSaver® Design, which means you can conveniently fold the deck up and out of the way. And with EasyLift™ Assist, you can use the built-in, powerful shock to help you lift the deck with an easy push.
LOCAL DELIVERY is $125 (door to door) no matter what you buy.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY DELIVERING WITHIN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA. We will deliver up to 80 miles from 90058 to be exact (La County, Orange County and some parts of the San Bernadino & Ventura counties)
DOOR TO DOOR MEANING -
Door to door means: Outside of your home door or inside of your garage. If you live in an apartment, the drop will be to your apartment building front or back door unless your apt. door is accessible from the street. You can select a door drop / garage drop delivery option at the checkout screen. Local delivery is $125. Pick up is always free!
INSTALLATION MEANING & REQUESTS
Any delivery past the home or apt building front door would be defined as an install. Installation / white glove delivery is NEVER INCLUDED in the $125 cost of door drop delivery. Installation / white glove delivery must be quoted based on your site and difficulty of the install. Install price may range from $25 (easy) to $100 extra (LOTS of stairs, narrow hallways etc). This cost is always paid COD. You can request an installation quote when the delivery team calls you to coordinate a drop-off.
If you select a "will-call pick-up" option, you will be sent an email (usually within 24 hours) when your order is ready to pick up. Feel free to pickup at your convenience. There is no need to call ahead.
Warehouse pick-up hours:
New Life Cardio Equipment
2438 E 55th St
Huntington Park Ca 90058
By purchasing from New Life Cardio Equipment, you agree to our warranty, return / exchange policy as well the product conditions! PLEASE READ AND REVIEW CAREFULLY before purchasing!!
WARRANTY / RETURNS
All new, open boxed and commercial serviced machines have a 3 year exchange warranty: N.L.C.E. will repair or replace any machine with damages not caused by negligence or normal wear and tear (Normal wear & tear parts include: running belts, bike belts, brake pads, hand grips, touch pads & stickers) Once an item leaves our warehouse all sales are final! If you have not retrieved your machine yet, a refund can be done ONLY within 7 days after purchase. You will be charged a 5% reverse transaction fee.
Warranty exchanges and repairs can be done for free at any time within 3 years but YOU (the customer) assumes responsibility for shipping and any transport cost, back to the merchant. If YOU (the customer) can not bring the machine back for a warranty exchange or a repair, an in home service call can be requested. N.L.C.E. will cover any cost associated with parts however labor cost is not covered. Used (as-is) products have no warranty.
New Life Cardio Equipment (or it’s affiliate’s) will not be responsible for moving any personal property in order to install your equipment. If we find that challenges (not mentioned) present a harder installation, you may be charged an addition fee for more man-power or difficulty. It is the receiver’s responsibility to carefully check the entire delivery for completeness and any evidence of shipping damage. Damages, shortages or discrepancies must be noted and signed for on the shipping documents and returned to the merchant. Any claims for any damages of the machine or personal property are void after installation is completed. If New Life Cardio Equipment attempts to make a delivery and no one is present at the address, a re-delivery charge may be assessed.
PRODUCT CONDITION DEFINITIONS (What to expect)
NEW CONDITION - Never Owned
- SOLD - IN A BOX - For this price, everything is included with the machine that is found in the original box items.
- PHYSICAL CONDITION – Perfect! No bumps, scratches rust or bruises. Please consult with a N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding the physical condition of your machine.
- INTERNAL CONDITION – Perfect
- WARRANTY – Same as manufacturer (usually 3 yrs exchange / parts)
OPEN BOX CONDITION - Never Owned (Liquidated Items)
- SOLD - OUT OF ORIGINAL BOX - Open box condition machines are fully assembled liquidated items direct from the manufacturer. These items were scheduled to be recycled because they could not be sold in stores for whatever reason: Usually because of a bump or a bruise or something minor or maybe the machine just arrived in a bad box. The serials have been removed by the manufacturer but rather than recycle them straight away, they are offered to the public (for a short time) for much less than retail. YOU DO NOT REGISTER any open box item! Your invoice is your proof of purchase as well as your warranty reciept. All liquidated, open boxed items are either the most current year versions or previous year versions. For this price ONLY THE machine is sold. Any accessory items such as ifit free trail membership, chest straps, free-weights, machine manuals etc or anything in the original box are not guaranteed to be included! In some cases we may be able to source certain items at the customer’s requests. Please consult with a N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding what is included.
- PHYSICAL CONDITION – Open Box items are NOT physically perfect. These have been on a showroom floor. Consequently they may have bumps and bruise or minor rust but NO BROKEN parts unless otherwise specified in the description. As a courtesy our technicians will clean, re-paint and service any glaring physical attributes that may be deemed a concern. This is a courtesy and it is not an obligation. Please consult with a N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding the physical condition of your machine.
- INTERNAL CONDITION – Perfect
- WARRANTY – 3 yrs exchange / parts. This warranty is NOT an original manufacturer warranty. This is a “Liquidation” warranty. Contact N.L.C.E. for all warranty exchanges or repairs.
USED / AS-IS or PREOWNED CONDITION
- SOLD OUT OF ORIGINAL BOX - These are return items that were scheduled to be recycled because they were returned by the customer within 30 days. The serials have all been removed by the manufacturer but rather than recycle them straight away, they are offer to the public (for a short time) for significantly less than retail. Pre-owned items are the current year or previous year versions.
- PHYSICAL CONDITION – PRE-OWNED items are never physically perfect. These will have clear signs of usage: bumps, bruises, rust etc but NO BROKEN parts! Please consult with an N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding the physical condition of your machine.
- INTERNAL CONDITION – Inspected to be working 100%. Any defects, missing parts, failing functions will be disclosed and also written on the invoice.
- WARRANTY – NO WARRANTY. In some case we can offer a limited in-store 'repair only' or 'parts only' warranty. Please read the description of each item carefully and consult with an N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding the warranty on any USED item.
Acima Instant Credit
No Credit Needed
Everyone at New Life Cardio is committed to making the journey to health and wellness more affordable and attainable for our customers. We are constantly looking for new ways to help our customers get the exercise equipment they need to reach their fitness goals.
For this exact reason we are happy to announce our partnership with Acima, who will provide instant credit on any of our exercise equipment models. With Acima you can get per-approved before you shop, so that you get the equipment you want without waiting.