ProForm Cadence LT 2.5 Smart Folding Treadmill (Cosmetic Flaw)
ProForm Cadence LT 2.5 Smart Folding Treadmill
- Condition - Open Box - View Condition Definitions
- SELLERS NOTE: Former Cosco show model. The right arm was cracked while on the show room floor and could not be sold in store (see photo gallery) The crack in the arm does not affect the performance of the machine or void the warranty. This Treadmill has a very small footprint! It appears larger in photos! (please scroll down for measurements) Not Recommended for heavier users. For more on what open box condition means please View Condition Definitions
- Local Delivery ETA - 1 to 3 Business Days
- Fully Assembled
- Model Year - 2020
- Warranty - 3 yr exchange / parts warranty
- Weight Capacity - 250 lbs
16" x 50" Tread Belt
Recommended for users under 6'0", this tread belt delivers a smooth running surface with plenty of elbow room
Reflex Deck Cushioning
Support your joints with Reflex deck cushioning that absorbs impact for a more comfortable run and recovery
- Hand grip heart rate
- Aux input capable
2.6 HP Motor
- Folding SpaceSaver Design
- Speed - 0 to 10 mph
- incline - 0 to 10 mph
- Delivery Option - (see shipping calculator for local and nationwide delivery cost) / will-call pickup is FREE.
- Lowest prices online GUARANTEED! Find a lower price online and we’ll beat it!
- Save on shipping with FREE will-call pickup (Los Angeles Showroom)
- Questions? Talk to an Equipment Expert Now 323-345-7216 (Mon-Sun 10AM to 6PM)
New Life Cardio Equipment
2438 East 55th St
Los Angeles Ca 90058
OPEN EVERYDAY 10am - 6pmm
iFit Enabled (membership not included)
- Top Trainers: iFit brings the best personal trainers in the world straight to your screen, making it easy to find the perfect coach for you
- Global Workouts: Embark on a virtual journey around the world with your favorite personal trainer as incline-matching technology digitally adjusts your speed, incline, or resistance to mimic real-world terrain
- Studio Classes: Participate in boutique Studio Classes alongside virtual classmates
- Personalized Workouts: Personally-tailored workouts based on your fitness level and interest are sent to your equipment every day
- Activation Required: Redeem your 30-day iFit Trial* to activate your product and gain access to world-class personal training in your home
- *Credit card required - iFit membership not required to access onboard workouts and other core features of your treadmill. After trial period, membership will auto-renew for fee unless canceled in advance
Large LCD Window Display
- Stay on top of your speed, distance, time elapsed, and estimated calorie burn with this easy-to-read display
Integrated Device Shelf
- Keep your phone or tablet secure as you stream iFit workouts (membership sold separately) where iFit trainers auto-adjust your speed to personalize every workout to your current fitness level and goals
Self-Cooling SMART Controlled Motor
- Perfect for speed, endurance, and interval trainer, this self-cooling motor will keep you running no matter how you prefer to exercise
16" x 50" Tread Belt
- Designed to provide a comfortable running platform for runners under 6 feet tall, this tread belt is tested at double user capacity for one million rotations to ensure quality
10 MPH QuickSpeed SMART Controls
- Take control of your home workout routine by toggling through 10 digital levels of resistance
- With iFit (membership sold separately), your personal trainer will auto-adjust your treadmill's speed to personalize every workout to your fitness level and current goals
10% Digital Quick Incline Controls
- Take your treadmill up to a 10% incline grade with the simple push of a button
- With iFit (membership sold separately), your personal trainer will auto-adjust your treadmill's incline to mimic real-world terrain and personalize every workout to your fitness level and goals
Reflex Deck Cushioning
- Reinforce your run with this comfortable deck cushioning that absorbs running impact and preserves your joints for a faster recovery
- When your workout is done, simply fold your treadmill's deck up and out of the way for compact, secure storage that allows you to reclaim your living space
250 Lb. User CapacitY
- 54.5" x 29.4" x 64.75"
Folded Product Footprint
- 57.25" x 29.38" x 35.5"
Model #: PFTL39619
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
64.75 x 29.38 x 54.50 Inches
LOCAL DELIVERY is $125 (door to door) no matter what you buy.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY DELIVERING WITHIN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA. We will deliver up to 80 miles from 90058 to be exact (La County, Orange County and some parts of the San Bernadino & Ventura counties)
DOOR TO DOOR MEANING -
Door to door means: Outside of your home door or inside of your garage. If you live in an apartment, the drop will be to your apartment building front or back door unless your apt. door is accessible from the street. You can select a door drop / garage drop delivery option at the checkout screen. Local delivery is $125. Pick up is always free!
INSTALLATION MEANING & REQUESTS
Any delivery past the home or apt building front door would be defined as an install. Installation / white glove delivery is NEVER INCLUDED in the $125 cost of door drop delivery. Installation / white glove delivery must be quoted based on your site and difficulty of the install. Install price may range from $25 (easy) to $100 extra (LOTS of stairs, narrow hallways etc). This cost is always paid COD. You can request an installation quote when the delivery team calls you to coordinate a drop-off.
If you select a "will-call pick-up" option, you will be sent an email (usually within 24 hours) when your order is ready to pick up. Feel free to pickup at your convenience. There is no need to call ahead.
Warehouse pick-up hours:
New Life Cardio Equipment
2438 E 55th St
Huntington Park Ca 90058
By purchasing from New Life Cardio Equipment, you agree to our warranty, return / exchange policy as well the product conditions! PLEASE READ AND REVIEW CAREFULLY before purchasing!!
WARRANTY / RETURNS
All new, open boxed and commercial serviced machines have a 3 year exchange warranty: N.L.C.E. will repair or replace any machine with damages not caused by negligence or normal wear and tear (Normal wear & tear parts include: running belts, bike belts, brake pads, hand grips, touch pads & stickers) Once an item leaves our warehouse all sales are final! If you have not retrieved your machine yet, a refund can be done ONLY within 7 days after purchase. You will be charged a 5% reverse transaction fee.
Warranty exchanges and repairs can be done for free at any time within 3 years but YOU (the customer) assumes responsibility for shipping and any transport cost, back to the merchant. If YOU (the customer) can not bring the machine back for a warranty exchange or a repair, an in home service call can be requested. N.L.C.E. will cover any cost associated with parts however labor cost is not covered. Used (as-is) products have no warranty.
New Life Cardio Equipment (or it’s affiliate’s) will not be responsible for moving any personal property in order to install your equipment. If we find that challenges (not mentioned) present a harder installation, you may be charged an addition fee for more man-power or difficulty. It is the receiver’s responsibility to carefully check the entire delivery for completeness and any evidence of shipping damage. Damages, shortages or discrepancies must be noted and signed for on the shipping documents and returned to the merchant. Any claims for any damages of the machine or personal property are void after installation is completed. If New Life Cardio Equipment attempts to make a delivery and no one is present at the address, a re-delivery charge may be assessed.
PRODUCT CONDITION DEFINITIONS (What to expect)
NEW CONDITION - Never Owned
- SOLD - IN A BOX - For this price, everything is included with the machine that is found in the original box items.
- PHYSICAL CONDITION – Perfect! No bumps, scratches rust or bruises. Please consult with a N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding the physical condition of your machine.
- INTERNAL CONDITION – Perfect
- WARRANTY – Same as manufacturer (usually 3 yrs exchange / parts)
OPEN BOX CONDITION - Never Owned (Liquidated Items)
- SOLD - OUT OF ORIGINAL BOX - Open box condition machines are fully assembled liquidated items direct from the manufacturer. These items were scheduled to be recycled because they could not be sold in stores for whatever reason: Usually because of a bump or a bruise or something minor or maybe the machine just arrived in a bad box. The serials have been removed by the manufacturer but rather than recycle them straight away, they are offered to the public (for a short time) for much less than retail. YOU DO NOT REGISTER any open box item! Your invoice is your proof of purchase as well as your warranty reciept. All liquidated, open boxed items are either the most current year versions or previous year versions. For this price ONLY THE machine is sold. Any accessory items such as ifit free trail membership, chest straps, free-weights, machine manuals etc or anything in the original box are not guaranteed to be included! In some cases we may be able to source certain items at the customer’s requests. Please consult with a N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding what is included.
- PHYSICAL CONDITION – Open Box items are NOT physically perfect. These have been on a showroom floor. Consequently they may have bumps and bruise or minor rust but NO BROKEN parts unless otherwise specified in the description. As a courtesy our technicians will clean, re-paint and service any glaring physical attributes that may be deemed a concern. This is a courtesy and it is not an obligation. Please consult with a N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding the physical condition of your machine.
- INTERNAL CONDITION – Perfect
- WARRANTY – 3 yrs exchange / parts. This warranty is NOT an original manufacturer warranty. This is a “Liquidation” warranty. Contact N.L.C.E. for all warranty exchanges or repairs.
USED / AS-IS or PREOWNED CONDITION
- SOLD OUT OF ORIGINAL BOX - These are return items that were scheduled to be recycled because they were returned by the customer within 30 days. The serials have all been removed by the manufacturer but rather than recycle them straight away, they are offer to the public (for a short time) for significantly less than retail. Pre-owned items are the current year or previous year versions.
- PHYSICAL CONDITION – PRE-OWNED items are never physically perfect. These will have clear signs of usage: bumps, bruises, rust etc but NO BROKEN parts! Please consult with an N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding the physical condition of your machine.
- INTERNAL CONDITION – Inspected to be working 100%. Any defects, missing parts, failing functions will be disclosed and also written on the invoice.
- WARRANTY – NO WARRANTY. In some case we can offer a limited in-store 'repair only' or 'parts only' warranty. Please read the description of each item carefully and consult with an N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding the warranty on any USED item.
Acima Instant Credit
No Credit Needed
Everyone at New Life Cardio is committed to making the journey to health and wellness more affordable and attainable for our customers. We are constantly looking for new ways to help our customers get the exercise equipment they need to reach their fitness goals.
For this exact reason we are happy to announce our partnership with Acima, who will provide instant credit on any of our exercise equipment models. With Acima you can get per-approved before you shop, so that you get the equipment you want without waiting.