Frequently Asked Questions
Orders over $500.00 and within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA, will receive FREE delivery.
Orders less than $500.00 and within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA, will be offered a flat rate of $125.00 for delivery.
Local Pickup (Los Angeles, CA) is usually ready within 24 hours of placing your order. We will send an email when your order is ready to pickup.
LOCAL PICKUP DAYS/HOURS:
Mon - Fri: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sat - Sun: 10:00am to 2:00pm
We ship via LTL ground freight. Products are shipped assembled, palletized and weigh in excess of 100 lbs. Orders are shipped from Los Angeles, CA.
1.) Orders ship within 24 hours after an order is received (Mon-Fri).
2.) Customers will receive an email shipping confirmation with a tracking number, once the order has shipped.
3.) The carrier will reach out to schedule an appointment for delivery. Someone must be on site to receive and sign for product.
* Note: Orders received after 12PM (PST), will be processed the following business day. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
Average Delivery Time After Order Is Shipped
Red: 2-5 Days | Blue: 2-7 Days | Green 3-7 Days | Orange 4-8 Days | Purple 4-9 Days
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- We currently ship to the continental United States.
The minimum order to receive free shipping is $500.00, this does ot include taxes or discounts, your order at time of payment must be no less than $500.00 to qualify for free shipping.
Warranty: 90 days labor, 3 years parts (does not cover normal wear and tear) or negligence.
Unused items may be returned to our Los Angeles, CA location within 15 days of receiving your order, for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Orders returned after 15 days will receive store credit (minus shipping costs).
A restocking fee will be charged for returned items. Customers are responsible for shipping cost of returns.
1.) Drop off the item yourself: No drop-off cost to customer.
2.) Schedule our truck for a pickup at your residence: Only available for returns within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA. Cost to customer $125.00.
3.) Ship the item back to our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA: Must be shipped on a pallet, secured and covered with cardboard and plastic wrap.
* NOTE: New Life Cardio is not responsible for any damages that may occur during shipping of items back to our warehouse.
DOOR TO DOOR DESCRIPTION:
Door to door means, outside your home or inside your garage. If you live in an apartment, the drop will be to your apartment building front or back door unless your apartment door is easily accessible from the street. You can select a door drop / garage drop delivery option at the checkout screen.
Note: Any delivery more than 10 feet from the curb/street will incur additional delivery charges.
WHITE GLOVE INSTALLATION:
Installation / white glove delivery must be quoted on-site. Install price is $100 (delivery fee is separate). This cost is always paid COD. You can request an installation quote when the delivery team calls to coordinate your delivery.
» Add White Glove Installation To Your Cart
NOTE: White Glove Installation service is for local deliveries only, you must be within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA. White Glove Installation is never included in the delivery or shipping cost.
New Life Cardio Equipment
2438 E. 55th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90058
iFit Support FAQ's
If I don’t renew my iFit subscription, can I still access workouts?
If you don't renew your subscription, you will have access to a limited number of iFit workouts. You can always use your exercise equipment in manual mode. The iFit subscription is required for the advertised coach-controlled interactive personal training experience, but not mandatory to purchase.
If my iFit subscription expires and I do not renew, how do I start a workout on my machine?
Simply push the “Start” button on your machine to begin a workout in manual mode. You'll be able to manually adjust your settings, and your screen will display an oval racetrack or similar graphic as you work out.
How do I cancel my iFit Membership?
To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at iFit.com.
- Hover over your name in the top right corner, then click “Settings.”
- On the left side, click “Membership Plan.”
- Scroll to the bottom, then click “End Benefits.”
- Click “Continue” to End Benefits until the “Confirm Your Membership Cancellation” pops up, then click “End Membership.”
How can I make sure I would be charged for another 1-Year subscription when my free 1-Year trial is up?
There are a few things you can do:
- Make sure iFit emails are not going to spam. You will get a renewal reminder email 30 days before your subscription automatically renews.
- Cancel your subscription from your account settings at any time. Your existing subscription will be good through the original expiration date, but it will not renew.
- Contact us via email, chat, or phone to request that we remove your credit card information from your account, which would stop any automatic transaction from being processed.
Why do I have to enter my credit card number before I use iFit, even though it was included when I purchased my machine?
Don't worry—you won't be charged anything at this time for iFit. iFit keeps your credit card information for subscription renewal purposes. Importantly, your exercise equipment purchase and your iFit subscription signup are managed by different and separate payment systems.