Frequently Asked Questions
Orders over $1,000.00 and within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA, will receive FREE local delivery.
Orders less than $1,000.00 and within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA, will be offered a flat rate of $89.00 for local delivery.
* Local deliveries will be left in the driveway or garage, depending on accessibility. An adult must be on-site to sign for the delivery.
* * For white-glove installation click here.
Local Pickup (Los Angeles, CA) is usually ready within 24 hours of placing your order. We will send an email when your order is ready to pickup.
LOCAL PICKUP DAYS & HOURS:
Monday - Friday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am to 2:00pm
We ship ground LTL freight. All machines are shipped assembled, on a pallet and weigh in excess of 200 lbs. Orders are shipped from Los Angeles, CA.
Free and flat rate shipping estimated transit time of 5-12 business days.
1.) Orders ship within 48 hours after an order is received (Monday-Friday).
2.) Customers will receive an email shipping confirmation with a tracking number, once the order has shipped.
3.) The carrier will reach out to schedule an appointment for delivery. An adult must be on-site to sign for the delivery.
Shipped orders will be left curbside. Please discuss with the carrier when they call to schedule your delivery. White-glove installation and inside the home delivery only available within 80/mi of of Los Angeles, CA.
Note: New orders received after 2PM (PST), will be processed the following business day. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- 1.) Select products over $1,000 ship FREE, calculated in cart.
- 2.) Orders between $750.00 and $999.99 shipping cost ranges from $98.00 to $348.00.
- Due to the current high cost of freight shipping, we cannot ship orders under $750.00 at this time. We are very sorry for this inconvenience.
Warranty: 90 days labor, 3 years parts (does not cover normal wear and tear or negligence).
Unused items may be returned to our Los Angeles, CA location within 15 days of receiving your order, for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Orders returned after 15 days will receive store credit (minus shipping costs).
A restocking fee will be charged for returned items. Customers are responsible for shipping cost of returns.
1.) Drop off the item yourself: No drop-off cost to customer.
2.) Schedule our truck for a pickup at your residence: Only available for returns within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA. Cost to customer $125.00.
3.) Ship the item back to our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA: Must be shipped on a pallet, secured and covered with cardboard and plastic wrap.
* NOTE: New Life Cardio is not responsible for any damages that may occur during shipping of items back to our warehouse.
DOOR TO DOOR DESCRIPTION:
Door to door means, outside your home or inside your garage. If you live in an apartment, the drop will be to your apartment building front or back door unless your apartment door is easily accessible from the street. You can select a door drop / garage drop delivery option at the checkout screen.
Note: Any delivery more than 10 feet from the curb/street will incur additional delivery charges.
WHITE GLOVE INSTALLATION:
We will teach you how to properly use your new treadmill, elliptical, exercise bike or rower, and how to best maintain the health of the machine.
White-Glove installation price is $149.00 (delivery fee is separate).
* NOTE: White-Glove Installation service is for local deliveries only, you must be within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA. White-Glove Installation is never included in the delivery or shipping price.
New Life Cardio Equipment
13501 S. Main Street
Los Angeles, CA 90061
iFit Support FAQ's
If I don’t renew my iFit subscription, can I still access workouts?
If you don't renew your subscription, you will have access to a limited number of iFit workouts. You can always use your exercise equipment in manual mode. The iFit subscription is required for the advertised coach-controlled interactive personal training experience, but not mandatory to purchase.
If my iFit subscription expires and I do not renew, how do I start a workout on my machine?
Simply push the “Start” button on your machine to begin a workout in manual mode. You'll be able to manually adjust your settings, and your screen will display an oval racetrack or similar graphic as you work out.
How do I cancel my iFit Membership?
To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at iFit.com.
- Hover over your name in the top right corner, then click “Settings.”
- On the left side, click “Membership Plan.”
- Scroll to the bottom, then click “End Benefits.”
- Click “Continue” to End Benefits until the “Confirm Your Membership Cancellation” pops up, then click “End Membership.”
How can I make sure I would be charged for another 1-Year subscription when my free 1-Year trial is up?
There are a few things you can do:
- Make sure iFit emails are not going to spam. You will get a renewal reminder email 30 days before your subscription automatically renews.
- Cancel your subscription from your account settings at any time. Your existing subscription will be good through the original expiration date, but it will not renew.
- Contact us via email, chat, or phone to request that we remove your credit card information from your account, which would stop any automatic transaction from being processed.
Why do I have to enter my credit card number before I use iFit, even though it was included when I purchased my machine?
Don't worry—you won't be charged anything at this time for iFit. iFit keeps your credit card information for subscription renewal purposes. Importantly, your exercise equipment purchase and your iFit subscription signup are managed by different and separate payment systems.