Frequently Asked Questions
By purchasing from New Life Cardio Equipment, you agree to our warranty, return / exchange policy as well the product conditions! PLEASE READ AND REVIEW CAREFULLY before purchasing!!
WARRANTY / RETURNS
All new, open boxed and commercial serviced machines have a 3 year exchange warranty: N.L.C.E. will repair or replace any machine with damages not caused by negligence or normal wear and tear. All sales are final! Exchanges can be made at any time within 3 years but the customer assumes responsibility for shipping and any transport cost, back to the merchant. If the customer elects not to return the machine you may request a service call and N.L.C.E. will cover any cost associated with parts however labor cost is not covered. Used (as-is) products have no warranty.
New Life Cardio Equipment (or it’s affiliate’s) will not be responsible for moving any personal property in order to install your equipment. If we find that challenges (not mentioned) present a harder installation, you may be charged an addition fee for more man-power or difficulty. It is the receiver’s responsibility to carefully check the entire delivery for completeness and any evidence of shipping damage. Damages, shortages or discrepancies must be noted and signed for on the shipping documents and returned to the merchant. Any claims for any damages of the machine or personal property are void after installation is completed. If New Life Cardio Equipment attempts to make a delivery and no one is present at the address, a re-delivery charge may be assessed.
PRODUCT CONDITION DEFINITIONS (What to expect)
NEW CONDITION - Never Owned
- SOLD IN A BOX - For this price, everything is included with the machine that is found in the original box items.
- PHYSICAL CONDITION – Perfect! No bumps, scratches rust or bruises. Please consult with a N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding the physical condition of your machine.
- INTERNAL CONDITION – Perfect
- WARRANTY – Same as manufacturer (usually 3 yrs exchange / parts)
OPEN BOX CONDITION - Never Owned (Liquidated Items)
- SOLD OUT OF ORIGINAL BOX - Open box condition machines are FULLY ASSEMBLED liquidated items direct from the manufacture (never a 3rd party) These items were scheduled to be recycled because they could not be sold in stores for whatever reason: Usually because of a bump or a bruise or something minor or maybe the machine just arrived in a bad box. The serials have all been removed by the manufacturer but rather than recycle them straight away, they are offered to the public (for a short time) for much less than retail. THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER any open box item! Your invoice is your proof of purchase as well as your warranty. All liquidated, new open boxed items are the most current year versions. For this price ONLY THE machine is sold. Any accessory items (ifit free trail membership, free-weights, machine manual etc) and anything in the original box are not guaranteed to be included but in most cases we can source certain items at the customer’s requests (if possible). Please consult with a N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding what is included.
- PHYSICAL CONDITION – Open Box items are NOT physically perfect. These have been on the showroom floor. Consequently they may have bumps and bruise or minor rust but NO BROKEN parts. As a courtesy our technicians will clean, re-paint and service any glaring physical attributes that may be deemed a concern. This is a courtesy and it is not an obligation. Please consult with a N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding the physical condition of your machine.
- INTERNAL CONDITION – Perfect
- WARRANTY – Same as manufacturer (3 yrs exchange / parts)
USED / AS-IS or PREOWNED CONDITION
- SOLD OUT OF ORIGINAL BOX - These are return items that were scheduled to be recycled because they were returned by the customer within 30 days. The serials have all been removed by the manufacturer but rather than recycle them straight away, they are offer to the public (for a short time) for significantly less than retail. Pre-owned items are the current year or previous year versions.
- PHYSICAL CONDITION – PRE-OWNED items are never physically perfect. These will have clear signs of usage: bumps, bruises, rust etc but NO BROKEN parts! Please consult with an N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding the physical condition of your machine.
- INTERNAL CONDITION – Inspected to be working 100%. Any defects, missing parts, failing functions will be disclosed and also written on the invoice.
- WARRANTY – NO WARRANTY. In some case we can offer a limited in-store 'repair only' or 'parts only' warranty. Please consult with an N.L.C. representative if you have questions or special request regarding the warranty on any USED item.
Open 7 Days a week – 10am-6pm
2438 E 55th St.
Los Angeles Ca 90058