ProForm Carbon EX Elliptical
- + Shipping (orders over $1,000): Free Shipping
- + Shipping (orders under $1,000): $125 to $169
- + Delivery/Shipping Estimates: 2 to 6 Days (Mon-Fri)
- + Local Pickup, Los Angeles, CA: Usually Same Day
- Condition: Open Box
- Compatible with iFit Personal Training
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- Easy-to-read 6” high-contrast display
- 20-degree adjustable power ramp
- 20 digital resistance levels
- Unit comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Warranty: 90 days labor, 3 years parts (does not cover normal wear and tear)
About New Life Cardio: New Life Cardio is a liquidator for cardio equipment manufacturers. Our inventory consists of name brand cardio equipment, with boxes that were damaged in shipping. While the machines are perfectly fine, they cannot be sold as “brand new” due to their damaged boxes. Our technicians assemble them and conduct rigorous testing to assure they meet the highest-quality standards. They are then ready to sell, in perfect working condition but without a box. Without the box you save up to 50% off the manufacturers original retail price.
Hit your stride with the ProForm® Carbon EX Elliptical. Connect your tablet or phone to your elliptical via Bluetooth® to bring our elite personal trainers into your home so they can lead you and adjust your machine’s resistance and incline throughout stunning locations around the world. Move the power ramp up to 20 degrees to work different muscles in your body. And with up to 20 levels of resistance, you’ll be able to start small and push yourself as you improve.
- 6” High Contrast Display
- Stay in clear control and simply track your workout stats during your iFIT workout with this 6-inch, high-contrast display.
EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Sensor†
- With two hand-grip sensors built right into the handlebars, you can get a quick reading on the console as you take advantage of heart-rate training. †Not a medical device. Accuracy may vary.
20 Lb. Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- Experience a smooth, steady pedal stroke with a 20 pound flywheel made to perform. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience.
20° Power Adjustable Ramp
- With a quick adjustment, this ramp adjusts your incline up to 20 degrees, allowing you to focus on specific muscle groups. Target your glutes, quads, and calves for realistic trail training. Your iFIT trainer will also automatically adjust the machine’s incline to match the terrain of your workout.
19” Power Adjustable Stride Length
- This power adjustable can also be re-positioned for a better individual fit for the whole family. Now you don’t have to compromise fit for function. With the Carbon EX, the whole family can enjoy a stride length that works for them.
QuickSpeed® Buttons for Resistance Adjustments
- Switch your resistance at the touch of a button. The QuickSpeed® buttons located on the console make it so you can quickly and seamlessly adjust how difficult your workout is.
20 Digital Resistance Levels
- With 20 digital resistance levels, you can start out easy and progress to intense. Each level is smooth, frictionless, and silent with our patented SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance.
Adjustable, Oversized Cushion Pedals
- These large pedals allow you a number of foot positions and provide important stability as you exercise. You can also adjust the angle of the pedals so you can target different muscle groups.
Soft Touch™ Upper Body Grips
- Get a total-body, low-impact workout with upper-body workout arms. Elliptical training engages your entire body with every step.
Front Mounted Transport Wheels
- Moving the Carbon EX out of the way and into any corner is fast and easy with the front-mounted wheels.
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
- Stay cool during your toughest workouts with this built-in fan that features two speed settings. Quick console controls allow you to adjust the speed of the fan at any time.
Orders over $1,000.00 and within 80 miles from our showroom in Los Angeles, CA, will receive FREE delivery.
Orders less than $1,000.00 and within 80 miles from our showroom in Los Angeles, CA, will be offered PAID shipping for a flat rate of $125.00.
Local Pickup (Los Angeles, CA) is usually ready within 24 hours of placing your order. We will send an email when your order is ready to pickup.
LOCAL PICKUP DAYS/HOURS:
We ship via LTL ground freight. Products are shipped assembled, parallelized and weigh in excess of 100 lbs. Orders are shipped from Los Angeles, CA.
1.) Orders ship within 24 hours (Mon-Fri) after an order is received.
2.) Shipped orders will receive an email shipping confirmation, with a tracking number and estimated delivery date.
3.) The carrier will reach out to schedule an appointment for delivery. Someone must be on site to receive and sign for product.
* Note: Orders received after 12PM (PST), will be processed the following business day. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
Average Delivery Time After Order Is Shipped
Red: 2-5 Days | Blue: 2-7 Days | Green 3-7 Days | Orange 4-8 Days | Purple 4-9 Days
- Free shipping for orders over $1,000.00.
- Flat rate shipping of $169.00, for orders between $500.00 and $999.99.
- We currently ship to the continental United States.
The minimum order to receive free shipping is $1,000.00, this does NOT include taxes or discounts, your order at time of payment must be no less than $1,000.00 to qualify for free shipping.
Warranty: 90 days labor, 3 years parts (does not cover normal wear and tear)
There is a 10% restocking fee for any returned item, fee will be subtracted from refund. Customer is also responsible for the cost of returning the machine to our warehouse. There are 3 ways to return your product to our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA.
1.) Drop off the item yourself: No drop-off cost to customer.
2.) Schedule our truck for a pickup at your residence: Only available for returns within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA. Cost to customer $125.00.
3.) Ship the item back to our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA: Must be shipped on a pallet, secured and covered with cardboard and plastic wrap.
* NOTE: New Life Cardio is not responsible for any damages that may occur during shipping of items back to our warehouse.
DOOR TO DOOR DESCRIPTION:
Door to door means, outside your home or inside your garage. If you live in an apartment, the drop will be to your apartment building front or back door unless your apartment door is easily accessible from the street. You can select a door drop / garage drop delivery option at the checkout screen.
Note: Any delivery more than 10 feet from the curb/street will incur additional delivery charges.
Installation / white glove delivery must be quoted on-site. Install price may range from $25 to $100 over delivery fee. This cost is always paid COD. You can request an installation quote when the delivery team calls to coordinate your delivery.
Note: This service is for local deliveries only, you must be within 80 miles of our Los Angeles warehouse. Installation and/or white glove delivery is never included in the delivery or shipping cost.
New Life Cardio Equipment
2438 E. 55th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90058