ProForm Carbon HIIT H7 Elliptical
- + Assembly: Machine Ships Fully Assembled
- + Shipping for orders over $1,000.00: FREE Shipping
- + Shipping for orders $500.00 to $999.00: Flat Rate $189.00
- + Delivery within 80mi of Los Angeles, CA: 2 to 3 Days (Mon-Fri)
- + Local Pickup, Los Angeles, CA: Usually Same Day
- Condition: Open Box
- 30 day iFit Free trial included
- Model Year: 2020
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- 7” Smart HD Touchscreen
- 10” Vertical, 5” Horizontal
- 24 Resistance Levels with SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
- 30 Lb. Effective Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- Unit comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Warranty: 90 days labor, 3 years parts (does not cover normal wear and tear)
About New Life Cardio: New Life Cardio is a liquidator for cardio equipment manufacturers. Our inventory consists of name brand cardio equipment, with boxes that were damaged in shipping. While the machines are perfectly fine, they cannot be sold as “brand new” due to their damaged boxes. Our technicians assemble them and conduct rigorous testing to assure they meet the highest-quality standards. They are then ready to sell, in perfect working condition but without a box. Without the box you save up to 50% off the manufacturers original retail price.
Interactive HIIT training
iFIT trainers move your transformation forward by interacting with and controlling the SMART HIIT Trainer’s resistance.
See the world while you run through cities and hike trails, or get pushed during a studio class, all while being led by a personal trainer in your home.
Check your progress as every training session is automatically recorded and even used to influence future exercises and nutrition plans.
◊iFIT experience shown. Internet and WIFI required. iFIT Family membership activation requires credit card and auto-renews for fee.
Unlike other stepper machines, the Carbon HIIT H7 is designed for your feet to travel on a 10-inch vertical and 5-inch horizontal elliptical path. This motion puts you on track to burning more calories and building more strength.
Combining a 10-inch vertical elliptical stepping path with powerful, upper-body punching actions, the Carbon HIIT H7 simulates stair climbing and boxing, allowing you to activate your calves, hamstrings, quads, glutes, biceps, and triceps—all in a single movement.
HIIT, or High Intensity Interval Training, is a training technique that involves repetitively giving 100% effort for a set amount of time followed by short recovery periods. You’ll get and keep your heart rate up, burning more calories, and building strength throughout your workout.
One of the biggest concerns people have about in-home fitness equipment is the amount of space it takes up. The Carbon HIIT H7 resolves those concerns. The compact footprint takes up half the space of a normal elliptical exercise machine, leaving you with room to roam.
Forget noisy air resistance trainers. The Carbon HIIT H7 brings you SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance. It’s quiet, smooth, and durable so you can focus on your workout—without disturbing your home.
Put your joints at ease while in the middle of a challenging workout. With the Carbon HIIT H7, your feet never leave the pedals, giving you a zero-impact experience to help reduce stress on your joints and back.
Display - 7” Smart HD Touchscreen
EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Sensor2
Stride - 10” Vertical, 5” Horizontal
24 Resistance Levels with SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
Flywheel - 30 Lb. Effective Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
Oversized, Cushioned Pedals
Upper-Body Grips - Multi-Function Handlebars
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
Audio Auxiliary Port with Dual 2” Bluetooth® Speakers
3 Year in-store exchange & parts warranty
Orders over $1,000.00 and within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA, will receive FREE local delivery.
Orders less than $1,000.00 and within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA, will be offered a flat rate of $89.00 for local delivery.
* Local deliveries will be left in the driveway or garage, depending on accessibility. An adult must be on-site to sign for the delivery.
* * For white-glove installation click here.
Local Pickup (Los Angeles, CA) is usually ready within 24 hours of placing your order. We will send an email when your order is ready to pickup.
LOCAL PICKUP DAYS & HOURS:
Monday - Friday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am to 2:00pm
We ship ground freight. Products are shipped assembled, on a pallet and weigh in excess of 200 lbs. Orders are shipped from Los Angeles, CA.
1.) Orders ship within 24 hours after an order is received (Monday-Friday).
2.) Customers will receive an email shipping confirmation with a tracking number, once the order has shipped.
3.) The carrier will reach out to schedule an appointment for delivery. An adult must be on-site to sign for the delivery.
* Shipped orders will be left in the driveway or garage, depending on accessibility. Please discuss with the carrier when they call to schedule delivery. We do not offer white-glove installation or inside the home delivery outside of Los Angeles, CA.
* * Note: Orders received after 12PM (PST), will be processed the following business day. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
Average Delivery Time After Order Is Shipped
Red: 2-5 Days | Blue: 2-5 Days | Green 3-6 Days | Orange 4-7 Days | Purple 5-7 Days
- FREE shipping for orders over $1,000.00.
- Orders between $500.00 and $999.99 ship for $189.00.
- We ship to the continental United States.
The minimum order to receive free shipping is $1,000.00, this does not include taxes, your order at time of payment must be no less than $1,000.00 to qualify for free shipping.
Warranty: 90 days labor, 3 years parts (does not cover normal wear and tear) or negligence.
Unused items may be returned to our Los Angeles, CA location within 15 days of receiving your order, for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Orders returned after 15 days will receive store credit (minus shipping costs).
A restocking fee will be charged for returned items. Customers are responsible for shipping cost of returns.
1.) Drop off the item yourself: No drop-off cost to customer.
2.) Schedule our truck for a pickup at your residence: Only available for returns within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA. Cost to customer $125.00.
3.) Ship the item back to our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA: Must be shipped on a pallet, secured and covered with cardboard and plastic wrap.
* NOTE: New Life Cardio is not responsible for any damages that may occur during shipping of items back to our warehouse.
DOOR TO DOOR DESCRIPTION:
Door to door means, outside your home or inside your garage. If you live in an apartment, the drop will be to your apartment building front or back door unless your apartment door is easily accessible from the street. You can select a door drop / garage drop delivery option at the checkout screen.
Note: Any delivery more than 10 feet from the curb/street will incur additional delivery charges.
WHITE GLOVE INSTALLATION:
We will teach you how to properly use your new treadmill, elliptical, exercise bike or rower, and how to best maintain the health of the machine.
White-Glove installation price is $149.00 (delivery fee is separate).
* NOTE: White-Glove Installation service is for local deliveries only, you must be within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA. White-Glove Installation is never included in the delivery or shipping price.
New Life Cardio Equipment
2438 E. 55th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90058