ProForm Carbon EX Elliptical
- + Assembly: Machine Ships Fully Assembled
- + Orders Over $1,000: FREE Shipping
- + Orders $750 to $999: Shipping Calculated in Checkout
- + Local Pickup in Los Angeles: Same Day, Call 800-401-2446
- Condition: Open Box
- Compatible with iFit Personal Training 30 day free trial
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- Easy-to-read 6” high-contrast display
- 20-degree adjustable power ramp
- 20 digital resistance levels
- Unit comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Warranty: 90 days labor, 3 years parts (does not cover normal wear and tear)
About New Life Cardio: New Life Cardio is a liquidator for cardio equipment manufacturers. Our inventory consists of name brand cardio equipment, with boxes that were damaged in shipping. While the machines are perfectly fine, they cannot be sold as “brand new” due to their damaged boxes. Our technicians assemble them and conduct rigorous testing to assure they meet the highest-quality standards. They are then ready to sell, in perfect working condition but without a box. Without the box you save up to 50% off the manufacturers original retail price.
Hit your stride with the ProForm® Carbon EX Elliptical. Connect your tablet or phone to your elliptical via Bluetooth® to bring our elite personal trainers into your home so they can lead you and adjust your machine’s resistance and incline throughout stunning locations around the world. Move the power ramp up to 20 degrees to work different muscles in your body. And with up to 20 levels of resistance, you’ll be able to start small and push yourself as you improve.
- 6” High Contrast Display
- Stay in clear control and simply track your workout stats during your iFIT workout with this 6-inch, high-contrast display.
EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Sensor†
- With two hand-grip sensors built right into the handlebars, you can get a quick reading on the console as you take advantage of heart-rate training. †Not a medical device. Accuracy may vary.
20 Lb. Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- Experience a smooth, steady pedal stroke with a 20 pound flywheel made to perform. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience.
20° Power Adjustable Ramp
- With a quick adjustment, this ramp adjusts your incline up to 20 degrees, allowing you to focus on specific muscle groups. Target your glutes, quads, and calves for realistic trail training. Your iFIT trainer will also automatically adjust the machine’s incline to match the terrain of your workout.
19” Power Adjustable Stride Length
- This power adjustable can also be re-positioned for a better individual fit for the whole family. Now you don’t have to compromise fit for function. With the Carbon EX, the whole family can enjoy a stride length that works for them.
QuickSpeed® Buttons for Resistance Adjustments
- Switch your resistance at the touch of a button. The QuickSpeed® buttons located on the console make it so you can quickly and seamlessly adjust how difficult your workout is.
20 Digital Resistance Levels
- With 20 digital resistance levels, you can start out easy and progress to intense. Each level is smooth, frictionless, and silent with our patented SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance.
Adjustable, Oversized Cushion Pedals
- These large pedals allow you a number of foot positions and provide important stability as you exercise. You can also adjust the angle of the pedals so you can target different muscle groups.
Soft Touch™ Upper Body Grips
- Get a total-body, low-impact workout with upper-body workout arms. Elliptical training engages your entire body with every step.
Front Mounted Transport Wheels
- Moving the Carbon EX out of the way and into any corner is fast and easy with the front-mounted wheels.
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
- Stay cool during your toughest workouts with this built-in fan that features two speed settings. Quick console controls allow you to adjust the speed of the fan at any time.
Orders over $1,000.00 and within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA, will receive FREE local delivery.
Orders less than $1,000.00 and within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA, will be offered a flat rate of $89.00 for local delivery.
* Local deliveries will be left in the driveway or garage, depending on accessibility. An adult must be on-site to sign for the delivery.
* * For white-glove installation click here.
Local Pickup (Los Angeles, CA) is usually ready within 24 hours of placing your order. We will send an email when your order is ready to pickup.
LOCAL PICKUP DAYS & HOURS:
Monday - Friday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am to 2:00pm
We ship ground LTL freight. All machines are shipped assembled, on a pallet and weigh in excess of 200 lbs. Orders are shipped from Los Angeles, CA.
Free and flat rate shipping estimated transit time of 5-12 business days.
1.) Orders ship within 48 hours after an order is received (Monday-Friday).
2.) Customers will receive an email shipping confirmation with a tracking number, once the order has shipped.
3.) The carrier will reach out to schedule an appointment for delivery. An adult must be on-site to sign for the delivery.
Shipped orders will be left curbside. Please discuss with the carrier when they call to schedule your delivery. White-glove installation and inside the home delivery only available within 80/mi of of Los Angeles, CA.
Note: New orders received after 2PM (PST), will be processed the following business day. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- 1.) Select products over $1,000 ship FREE, calculated in cart.
- 2.) Orders between $750.00 and $999.99 shipping cost ranges from $98.00 to $348.00.
- Due to the current high cost of freight shipping, we cannot ship orders under $750.00 at this time. We are very sorry for this inconvenience.
Warranty: 90 days labor, 3 years parts (does not cover normal wear and tear or negligence).
Unused items may be returned to our Los Angeles, CA location within 15 days of receiving your order, for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Orders returned after 15 days will receive store credit (minus shipping costs).
A restocking fee will be charged for returned items. Customers are responsible for shipping cost of returns.
1.) Drop off the item yourself: No drop-off cost to customer.
2.) Schedule our truck for a pickup at your residence: Only available for returns within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA. Cost to customer $125.00.
3.) Ship the item back to our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA: Must be shipped on a pallet, secured and covered with cardboard and plastic wrap.
* NOTE: New Life Cardio is not responsible for any damages that may occur during shipping of items back to our warehouse.
DOOR TO DOOR DESCRIPTION:
Door to door means, outside your home or inside your garage. If you live in an apartment, the drop will be to your apartment building front or back door unless your apartment door is easily accessible from the street. You can select a door drop / garage drop delivery option at the checkout screen.
Note: Any delivery more than 10 feet from the curb/street will incur additional delivery charges.
WHITE GLOVE INSTALLATION:
We will teach you how to properly use your new treadmill, elliptical, exercise bike or rower, and how to best maintain the health of the machine.
White-Glove installation price is $149.00 (delivery fee is separate).
* NOTE: White-Glove Installation service is for local deliveries only, you must be within 80 miles of Los Angeles, CA. White-Glove Installation is never included in the delivery or shipping price.
New Life Cardio Equipment
13501 S. Main Street
Los Angeles, CA 90061